Enter to win art contest, gulf coast art call,national art call online,art contest cash prizes,amateur art contest,enter free
Beginning - August 5th
Deadline - September 15, 2013
Exhibition & viewer voting - September 18th - September 28th
Winners announced - September 29, 2013
- By entering this art competition, you are granting us a non-exclusive perpetual
license to reproduce images of your artwork. (on this website and in our
newsletters...with credit and links to you.)
- Your art must be your own original concept & creation and not a copy of
anyone else's copyrighted material.
- Our site administrator & 2 independent Gulf Coast artists (3 judges) will
narrow the entries to ten finalists & be placed on our site for a 10 day viewer
vote to determine the winners. (We believe a 'viewer vote" encourages the
community to interact with local art & artists creating new art buyers &
further promoting the art of the finalists).
Judges: Jennifer Saucier-Googins, MS. Two more to be announced.
-Entries will be judged on the following criterion:
Presentation: Your images represent your art. Please make sure they are
clear and cropped to include only the art
Originality: Show us and the Coast something only you could create.
Theme: The placement or arrangement of visual elements or ingredients in a
wok of art or a photograph, as distinct from the subject of a work.
Skill: How well you master your medium.
Free to registered users of our directory. Register for your
free account then enter from your profile page.
15 Finalists will receive the following promotions package valued at
over $100 each. The 1st Place winner will receive our "Artist
Promotions" full package at an additional value of $200.
-Your art will be placed indefinitely on the slideshow of our directory
for continual promotions, with credits to you.
- You will receive a featured listing for your art or business in our
directory's pages for 10 days.
- Highlighted in our newsletter sent to nationwide subscribers & shared
with our social media friends.
- Your art will be seen by an estimated 6,000 - 10,000 viewers during
the "viewer vote".
The 1st place winner of the "viewer vote" will also receive a full
promotions package through our site. Including a permanent,
professionally designed online portfolio promoted through facebook
with $50 advertising (estimated views of 7,500-9,000) and more
valued at over $200!
- Entrants may reside anywhere in the 5 gulf states - TX, MS, FL, LA & TX.
- All 2-D art is accepted (Digital art, Photography, painting, pastels, drawing,
charcoal etc.) Please no abstract or surrealism.
- Artists are eligible to win only one contest per calender year.
- You do not need to have possession of your work to enter. This
is an online only competition and exhibit.
-Family & friends of site staff or judges are prohibited from entering.
- You must be over 18 years or older to enter.
- Email Jennifer at News@Gulfcoastartdirectory.com with questions.
All Judging is final.
|Landscapes ~ Cityscapes ~ Seascapes
We are looking for images of the beautiful Gulf Coast states to incorporate in to the design of our site.
(No abstract or 3-d art please.) We want to bring attention to the many facets of our region and give
site users visuals of the wide variety of scenes, not just beaches, that make up the Gulf South. From
old farm houses & shrimp boats to glowing night time cityscapes there's an endless supply of scenes
just waiting for your art to capture.
This contest has ended.
|"Gulf Coast Scenes" Online Themed Competition
Gulf Coast artists residing in the states of TX, MS, AL, FL and LA are encouraged
to enter this competition for an opportunity to promote your art to 1,000's.
All 2-d Art Accepted - Painting, Photography, Pencil, Print Making etc... Free Entry!